Re: [netcdf-java] bufr files

I see that 3 of the 7 sample files, including the one I sent yesterday are
tiny and indeed have no data, so netcdf-java is behaving reasonably.

For the other files, I can read them today. I must have done something
wrong when running the tests yesterday.

I guess yesterday wasn't my best day.

Thanks for your help. Sorry to have bothered you all.