Re: [netcdf-java] Reading web netCDF data: Connection timed out when looking for https resource (but it timed out looking for http resource)

  • To: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] Reading web netCDF data: Connection timed out when looking for https resource (but it timed out looking for http resource)
  • From: Jesse Bickel - NOAA Affiliate <jesse.bickel@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 13:14:50 -0600
Hi Sean,

No, the issue did not occur with cdm 5.1.0.

I noticed that when I merge netcdf-java pull request 141 the issue still
exists, but when (additionally) HTTPMethod.executeRaw()'s construction of
HttpHost is changed to the three-parameter (String hostname, int port, String
scheme) constructor with the three parameters coming from the URI named
methodurl, the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your consideration,

Jesse

--