Re: [netcdf-java] Reading web netCDF data: Connection timed out when looking for https resource (but it timed out looking for http resource)

  • To: Jesse Bickel - NOAA Affiliate <jesse.bickel@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] Reading web netCDF data: Connection timed out when looking for https resource (but it timed out looking for http resource)
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 18:01:51 -0600
Greetings!

Thank you for the report Jesse! Did you run into a similar issue in 5.1 by
any chance?

I've created a github issue to make sure we don't lose track of it:

https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-java/issues/140

If you have a github account and don't mind, we can take the conversation
over there. Otherwise, here is good :-)

Cheers!

Sean