Re: [netcdf-java] [EXTERNAL] Re: Adding Support for Simple Geometries CF Convention

  • To: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] [EXTERNAL] Re: Adding Support for Simple Geometries CF Convention
  • From: Carl Schroedl <cschroedl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 10:07:36 -0500
Hi Sean,

Thank you for your prompt and comprehensive response. This information will
help us a lot. We look forward to collaborating.

I appreciate the offer of a teleconference, all the more so given your
team's time constraints. I will follow up with my availability and contact
information in a private message.

Thanks again,