Re: [netcdf-java] featureType usage question

Ellyn,
Indeed, on the NODC NetCDF FeatureTypes templates page:
https://geo-ide.noaa.gov/wiki/index.php?title=NODC_NetCDF_Templates
the dataset for "time series" with one platform:
http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/testdata/netCDFTemplateExamples/timeSeries/BodegaMarineLabBuoy.nc.html
does *not* have a station dimension, and is readable by NetCDF (4.3)
Tools (ToolsUI).

-Rich