Re: [netcdf-java] THREDDSMetadata in NetCDF files

Hello Dave

In the latest release of ncISO, we combine metadata that is available either in the file or available through THREDDS. (...snip...)

https://geo-ide.noaa.gov/wiki/index.php?title=NetCDF_Attribute_Convention_for_Dataset_Discovery <https://geo-ide.noaa.gov/wiki/index.php?title=NetCDF_Attribute_Convention_for_Dataset_Discovery#Determining_an_Order_of_Precedence>

This is exactly the information I was looking for, thanks you very much!! Yet better, by following some links I found the NetCDF example files I was looking for! So now I can write my JUnit tests :-).

The above link is very useful - it may be worth to put it in some obious
place...

    Best regards,

        Martin