Re: [netcdf-java] announce: 4.2.18 release with maven build

Le 30/12/10 17:28, John Caron a écrit :
Should we deploy those artifacts somewhere? It is basically a matter of
whatever you plan to increase the version numbers, or continue some
development with the current version numbers before to release them.

ok, where should we deploy?

I can deploy in http://maven.geotoolkit.org/edu/ucar/ but this is not a well known repository. In order to deploy on Maven Central, we need Chris. It depends if he have time... If not, the geotoolkit repository may be better than nothing in the maintime.

        Martin