Re: [netcdf-java] announce: 4.2.18 release with maven build

Hello John

Le 23/12/10 19:01, John Caron a écrit :
The Netcdf-Java/CDM library version 4.2.18 is an experimental version that
allows maven building from svn

I just tried with the latest update (revision 12887 at the time I tried) and it worked well. I also tried to build Geotoolkit.org with those artifacts, and the test suite passed. So everything seem fine on my side :).

Should we deploy those artifacts somewhere? It is basically a matter of whatever you plan to increase the version numbers, or continue some development with the current version numbers before to release them.

        Martin