Re: [netcdf-java] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException from ucar.nc2.dt.grid.GeoGrid.readDataSlice() while reading GRIB2 files

Okay, thanks a lot for looking at it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Robb Kambic [mailto:rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 4:52 PM
To: Kyle Watson
Cc: john caron; netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Ethan Davis
Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException from

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Kyle Watson wrote:

> Hello John,
>
> I seem to be having this same issue with GRIB files for Puerto Rico now.
Is there any chance you guys could take a look at it?  I have attached the
GRIB2 files (ds.pop12.bin & ds.wx.bin).

Hiya Kyle,

These bin files have uncommon internal packing configurations that has
caused the past and present data extraction errors reported. Hopefully
this is the end of these type errors, I've scanned the code for uncommon
configurations.

Thanks for the sample files that have made the fixes easy. A new grib
library will be in the next netcdf-java snapshot release. At this time, I
don't know when exactly that will become available.

Thanks,
RObb...