Re: [netcdf-java] Turning off logging for IOSP

Hi Paul,

That message is coming from the ucar.nc2.iosp.nids.Nidsheader class. You
might try getLogger("ucar.nc2.iosp.nids.Nidsheader"), or drop
"Nidsheader" if you want to turn off logging in the whole nids package.

The netCDF-Java library uses SLF4J logging which is just a facade and
doesn't support any setting of levels. I don't know much about
programmatic level setting in any of the other packages as we tend to do
all the level configuration in log4j.xml or logging.properties files.

Good luck,

Ethan

--
Ethan R. Davis                                Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                             Fax:       (303) 497-8690