Re: [netcdf-java] Java-NetCDF in Maven repository?

Hi Valerio,

That's great.  Just a couple of questions:
1) Are all the dependencies marked?  For example, I was expecting to
see a dependency on opendap.jar.
2) Could some of the dependencies be marked with a runtime scope?
>From previous emails in this thread it seems that jdom is the only
dependency that's needed at compile time.

Thanks very much for sharing this,
Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre