Re: [netcdf-java] using pre-defined grib index files

The gbx index is specific to each file, so cant be shared between files. A
description is at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/decoders/grib/javadoc/IndexFormat.txt

this page has some info on how to create indexes:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/decoders/

let me know if thats not clear enough.

TDS = "THREDDS Data Server"