Re: [netcdf-java] Problems reading data in polar stereographic projection

> Does WMS/WCS allow other than lat/lon bounding boz?
Yes, you can specify a BBOX in other coordinate systems *as well* as a
lat-lon BBOX.  Therefore we need an accurate (even if it isn't
precise) BBOX in lat-lon.  If in doubt, a BBOX that covers the whole
world is at least valid, even if it's not terribly helpful.  (the
lat-lon BBOX is really a hint to search and visualization systems.)

>   LLbb= ll: 34.57N 79.65W+ ur: 90.0N 169.6E
Yes, this is definitely an improvement over what I get from version
2.2.22 but still not right - it should cover the whole longitude range
(the latitude range looks reasonable though.)

Thanks for your help,
Jon