Re: [netcdf-hdf] NetCDF4 filesize using python/windows

How big is your file and variable size? Have you used chunking storage? If
your file(variable) size is very small, it is not a surprise. HDF5 needs to
store the internal metadata in the object header. Also netCDF-4 also stores
its own internal metadata.

Kent

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 2:15 AM, Denuder Marco <MDenuder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx