Re: test hdf5 files

Hi, John:

I put some WRF-HDF5 outputs under http://hdf.ncsa.uiuc.edu/apps/WRF-ROMS/.
Note that files under "seq" is in chunk storage and files unde "par" is in contiguous storage.

Kent
At 04:52 PM 7/3/2004, you wrote:
Albert Cheng wrote:

John,

I have some HDF5 files from a study.  They have pretty straight forward
structure but they are big--in the 100's of MB.

The files are not on line and needed to be restored from tapes.
I am on vacation till July 13th.  Can you still use them by then?

-Albert