Re: test hdf5 files

I don't have any sample data.
The help desk is trying to amass such a collection of files. My understanding is that we do not have much to date. If anyone knows of read datasets that we might add to our collection, please send that info. to hdfhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When the Aura satellite is launched, we should see real HDF-EOS5 data in 6
months (~Jan 05?).  This is the only real data I know about (except the
DOE SAF files.)

This request is on our FAQ, see:

  http://hdf.ncsa.uiuc.edu/hdf5-files.html

IMO, I really wouldn't recommend the converted data as representative of
how HDF5 is really used. Also, the WRF datasets are not "real" in the sense that
they are not in use by real users yet (so far as I know).