Re: [leadusers] Null error when launching experiment

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Josh,

We're experiencing a service-level error with data transfers and are working to restore workflow functionality. Geographical data search, personal workspace access, and visualization utilities should not be affected. Our apologies for the prolonged delay. We are giving this our full attention and hope to have workflow services restored as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Felix Terkhorn

Josh Benson wrote:
Hello,
I received approval for LEAD today, however I have attempted three times to run an experiment and have received the following error immediately after launch every single time:

"Failed to create experiment. Error message is [null]"

I am unable to find any error messages or reasons why the experiment would fail. Any assistance would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

--Josh Benson
Open Source Society