[leadusers] Null error when launching experiment

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello,
I received approval for LEAD today, however I have attempted three times to run an experiment and have received the following error immediately after launch every single time:

"Failed to create experiment. Error message is [null]"

I am unable to find any error messages or reasons why the experiment would fail. Any assistance would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

--Josh Benson
Open Source Society

  • Search the leadusers archives: