From: owner-leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-
leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Suresh Marru
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 5:29 PM
To: leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: iu-lead
Subject: Use retrospective data from 20070208**

Lead Users,

We are having problems with ldm data streams since Friday at IU , and we
are having file transfer issues with data servers in Unidata, so until
further notice please do not choose the option Now or latest in
experiment configuration. and instead choose a data and time between
20070207 06Z and 20070208 21Z for testing. We are working on these
issues and will post an update once these issues are fixed.

Three workflows which have used these corrupt data have failed this
afternoon, so please re-try a workflow using the data between above
mentioned temporal range.

Thanks,
Suresh