Use retrospective data from 20070208**

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Lead Users,

We are having problems with ldm data streams since Friday at IU , and we are having file transfer issues with data servers in Unidata, so until further notice please do not choose the option Now or latest in experiment configuration. and instead choose a data and time between 20070207 06Z and 20070208 21Z for testing. We are working on these issues and will post an update once these issues are fixed.

Three workflows which have used these corrupt data have failed this afternoon, so please re-try a workflow using the data between above mentioned temporal range.

Thanks,
Suresh