"whatever" !

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Folks,

I want to let you know that there with the update to WRF 2.2 in the LEAD workflows, a
Field called "whatever" has shown up 3 times in the 2-D variables.  I find that
these fields have the following variable name in the netCDF file:

POTEVP

SNOPCX

SOILTB

I also find that they seem to have a range of 0-0 in my results so far. I'm not
sure what they are (anyone?) but wanted to provide what info I've been able to
find out so far.

Thanks,
Tom.