Re: [ldm-users] Receipt of "duplicated" products over the IDD with some debugging string attached to the end of the product

  • To: Mike Zuranski <zuranski.wx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Receipt of "duplicated" products over the IDD with some debugging string attached to the end of the product
  • From: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 11:59:02 -0600
NCEP was testing their network routers and related activities this morning.

NOUS42 KWNO 041141
ADASDM

*SENIOR DUTY METEOROLOGIST NWS ALERT ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE*
*NWS NCEP CENTRAL OPERATIONS COLLEGE PARK MD*
*1141Z FRI MAR 04 2022*

*   ..SCHEDULED NCWCP NETWORK MAINTENANCE TODAY*

WHAT: NCO WILL BE PERFORMING A FAILOVER TEST ON THE ROUTERS
LOCATED AT COLLEGE PARK/NCWCP.

WHEN: FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2022 BETWEEN 1200Z AND 1400Z.

IMPACTS: WFOS/RFCS/RHQS/CWSUS/NWR/CENTERS/WCOSS-I&II MAY
EXPERIENCE TWO BRIEF (3-5) MINUTES OUTAGE AT THE START AND END OF
THE MAINTENANCE WINDOW WHILE TRAFFIC GETS AUTO REROUTED BACK AND
FORTH BETWEEN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY PATHS DURING THIS FAILOVER
TEST.

PUBLIC ACCESS TO NWS WEBSITES INCLUDING IDP AND NIDS WILL NOT BE
IMPACTED.

LIDDICK/SDM/NCO/NCEP

Gilbert