Re: [ldm-users] Receipt of "duplicated" products over the IDD with some debugging string attached to the end of the product

I can confirm that double product looks the same for me, complete with
LOX-846094 at the end of the second.  I'm not sure which site was feeding
that at the time though.

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst