Re: [ldm-users] queue size

We do have smaller queues on our NOAAPort ingest systems (residence times around 10 minute) but that's because they feed our backends, whose queues are large enough to detect and reject duplicates over the last hour, at least.
i don't mind sticking to the hour... it's always made sense to me.. but what that hour means has changed over the years... i wonder how much the total volume will be this december...

the charts i had before will be setup again in a few weeks to compare and keep track of volumes... this is going to be a fun christmas :)

thanks for helping out steve... the big kahuna speaks, so shall it be, so say we all :)

cheers,

--patrick

  • Search the ldm-users archives: