Re: [ldm-users] queue size

Hi folks,

The important thing to remember is that the maximum latency parameter in
the registry should be consonant with the minimum residence time of the
queue in order to support duplicate product detection and rejection.

Be advised that when the reconciliation-mode registry parameter isn't "do
nothing", the command "ldmadmin vetqueuesize" is kinda like cruise-control
in a car: you don't want to engage it until you're close to where you want
to be.

We run 180 GB queues here, but we get everything and feed many.

--Steve