Re: [ldm-users] Announcement: This is hard... Updraft ceasing LDM ops

  • To: Evan Breznyik <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Announcement: This is hard... Updraft ceasing LDM ops
  • From: Rodger Getz <rgetz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:06:02 -0500
Evan-

Although we never required your services it was comforting to know that it was
available. Thanks for what you did. Best of luck in the future.

Rodger

Rodger R. Getz, President and CEO
AWIS Weather Services
1735 East University Drive, Suite 101
Auburn, AL 36830-5204

E-mail: rgetz@xxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.awis.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AWISWeatherServices
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AWISweather
Phone: (334) 826-2149 ext 1004
Toll-free: (888) 798-9955 ext 1004
Toll-free Fax: (888) 374-8027

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.