[ldm-users] Announcement: This is hard... Updraft ceasing LDM ops

Hi everyone.  I know we've been a part of the LDM community for over 10
years now.

However, at the end of this month, we're getting out of the LDM business.
That includes these servers and all feeds on them:

tampa-fl-1.ldm.updraft.us
dallas-tx-1.ldm.updraft.us
atlanta-ga-1.ldm.updraft.us
albany-ny-1.ldm.updraft.us

I know many of you rely on us for these feeds -- and I'm sure this is
disconcerting news.  However, our ability to secure reliable upstream or
higher tier feeds since 2018 has not been successful.  We're folding.  I'll
do whatever I can to help place you with other peers.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  The LDM services will be
suspended at midnight PT on April 30th of this year.

It's been fun, and I'm sorry to each of you who will be impacted by this.

Thanks,
Evan & the team @ Updraft
  • Search the ldm-users archives: