Re: [ldm-users] NOAAport outage last night

Hi Daryl,

Thanks! One thing: due to the water line break at their data center in Silver
Spring, Maryland, most systems, including NOAAport ingest, are on backups as
available. They must've had some sort of trouble with their backups.

Gilbert

  • Search the ldm-users archives: