[ldm-users] NOAAport outage last night

Last night, between approximately1:40 AM and 2:50 AM CT (6:40Z-7:50Z),
there was a complete NOAAport outage. Looking at the RTSTATS page,
UNIDATA's satellite receiver clearly showed the data loss:

https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?IDS|DDPLUS+uni14.unidata.ucar.edu

Our AllisonHouse satellite ingester instantly flatlined to a signal
strength and Carrier to Noise (C/N) of zero during this time. I noticed
that NWS sent out a test message after the outage was over under the admin
header of NOUS42 KWNO. However, I don't see any admin messages on what
was going on, or that it came back up Does anyone know what happened?

Gilbert

--
----

Gilbert Sebenste