[ldm-users] 20200930: NBM LDM Feedtype change?

Hi,

Daryl Herzman wrote:

>The PNS below is interesting.  My ignorant take is that the NBM data
>would transition from the NGRID feedtype to something else on LDM?
>Does anybody know if that's the case?  If so, what is that something
>else in LDM feedtype speak? :)

As long as the NOAAPort broadcast header stays the same, there should
be no change in the LDM/IDD feed in which the NBM data is distributed.
If the headers change (we are not anticipating this), the feed may or
may not change.  We will let everyone know if any changes are needed to
LDM pattern-action processing setups.

Best regards,

Unidata User Support
--
Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <

  • Search the ldm-users archives: