[ldm-users] Unidata is looking for an LDM developer

Unidata is looking for a software developer to help us help our community
of scientists access the Earth system science data that fuels their
research. You'll have a chance work with a great team at the Unidata
Program Center and and enthusiastic open source community to test,
maintain, and develop Unidata software projects, focusing on our open
source efforts related to the Unidata's Local Data Manager (LDM) software
package and community use of the LDM via the Internet Data Distribution
(IDD) system.

For additional information, see Unidata is looking for a Software Developer
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-is-looking-for-a10>.
One thing to note: UCAR's career site lists a final date for the posting
but adds "or until a sufficent number of applications have been received."
If the official posting is still visible, please consider sending your
application, no matter the date.

--
Douglas Dirks (*He/Him/His*)
Unidata Community Services

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the Traditional Territory
of the Arapaho, Cheyenne, and Ute. Colorado's Front Range
<https://native-land.ca/> is a contemporary and traditional site of trade
and gathering for many Indigenous people.
  • Search the ldm-users archives: