Re: [ldm-users] LDM/IDD feed of Level II Radar

  • To: Ryan May <rmay@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] LDM/IDD feed of Level II Radar
  • From: Grant Wise <grwise1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:46:07 -0500
Thank you Ryan.
I have been using the AWS bucket to access the full volume archived data
https://s3.amazonaws.com/noaa-nexrad-level2/index.html
I was unaware there was a real-time feed as well, transmitting the
individual chunks. Thank you for pointing this out, as it appears to be
exactly what I was looking for.

-- Grant