Re: [ldm-users] Missing/Duplicated RTMA grids on noaaport NGRID feed

Good evening all,

I continue to pull what hair is left on my head out trying to resolve why my
NGRID ingest is being so inconsistent lately.  As I boggle the RUC2/#130
products, I notice strange things like this:

LTDZ98 KWBG 111600 !grib2/ncep/RUC2/#130/201902111600F020/TMPK/2 m HGHT
LTDZ98 KWBG 111500 !grib2/ncep/RUC2/#130/201902111500F020/TMP/2 m HGHT

Could there be upstream NGRID ingests running different versions of LDM and
thus getting different variable names translated?  ie TMPK vs TMP ?  Of course,
I have my fancy pants id3b archiving of products and their origins and it
denotes that:

TMPK -> np1.ssec.wisc.edu_v_192.168.1.10
TMP -> np2.ssec.wisc.edu_v_192.168.1.10

Hmmm, but this example difference is not consistent as I look at other grids
from this model, so the goose chase continues!  Anybody know what is going on?

daryl

/**
 * daryl herzmann
 * Systems Analyst III -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
 * https://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
 */