Re: [ldm-users] Updraft reorganization, net network, and a need for peers

  • To: Evan Breznyik <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Updraft reorganization, net network, and a need for peers
  • From: James Murakami <tenki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:14:19 -0700
Evan,

Usually, many members of ldm-users offer feeds upon request, but being mid-summer, maybe they're on vacation...or maybe these messages are finding their way into a spam folder.

You might try "support-idd.unidata.ucar.edu" to request a feed from Unidata (process I went through to get our feed).

James

James Murakami
Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565

   e-mail: tenki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx