Re: [ldm-users] Regarding SBN PID 108 (GRE) data

Hello,

GOES16 data is on the GRE channel which is pid 108. When NESDIS approves
the data flow, the NWS will place the GOES17 data on the GRW channel, pid
107. This approval process is not finished yet. As the process is
finalized, a Service Change Notice will be issued with the detailed dates
and information.

The plan is to maintain pids 108 and 107, and retire pid 102.

Scott

Scott Jacobs
NOAA/NWS/Office of Central Processing
SSMC2 - 12170