[ldm-users] Regarding SBN PID 108 (GRE) data

Hi Folks,

I have pqact.conf "noaaportIngester" interface configured for multicast channel
224.0.1.10 (PID 108), because the multicast broadcast on PID 107 has only keep
alive or utility broadcast, but no data as far as when I look at the traffic
dumps.

>From the NWS documentation I am reading, PID 108 should be GOES-R East data.
>If so I am wondering where is the GRW or why is it not flowing on PID 107?

Also I wish to inquire if the GR-W/E data will eventually flow on PID 102,
according to what was promulgated, instead of maintaining PID 107/108
channel(s)?

Thank you
  • Search the ldm-users archives: