From: Gilbert Sebenste [gilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 12:35 AM
To: Mullenax, Robert R. (WFF-820.0)[ORBITAL SCIENCES CORPORATION]
Cc: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] NOMADS and NCEP FTP servers down?

Hey Robert,

Yep, they are all down. NCEP sent out an NOUS42 KWNO message at 00:30z saying
that Boulder was down, but College Park is having major issues as well.

It looks as though MRMS is back, that was down for a few hours.

Gilbert

On May 28, 2018, at 12:08 AM, Mullenax, Robert R. (WFF-820.0)[ORBITAL SCIENCES
CORPORATION] <robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx<mailto:robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

I know this question isn't exactly pertinent but I know a lot of folks here use
NOMADS/ftp servers. NOMADS and ftp.ncep.noaa.gov<http://ftp.ncep.noaa.gov> have
been down at least for the past 1.5 hours. I don't see any notices and have
emailed NCEP Dataflow with no response (it may not be monitored 24 hours). Does
anyone know anything about what is going on? Did I miss a notice?

Thanks and sorry for quasi-spamming list.

Robert Mullenax

Please note new email address:
robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx<mailto:robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx>
Robert Mullenax
Senior Principal Meteorologist, Orbital ATK/CSBF
1510 E. FM 3224
Palestine, Texas 75802
903-723-8037
robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx<mailto:robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx>