Re: [ldm-users] It is time...NIU Weather shutdown

  • To: "Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate" <gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] It is time...NIU Weather shutdown
  • From: admin@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 13:31:50 -0400 (EDT)
Gilbert, I have to echo what the rest are saying. You have been an asset to the
community.

Thanks from all of us.

Ray Weber
MA Skywarn

On Monday, March 12, 2018 12:43pm, "Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate"
<gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx> said:

Gilbert
I want to echo Victor's comments. You've done a wonderful job, and I'm
especially impressed with how you managed to get LDM releases even before Steve
knew what he was going to do with them. Your LDM testing and insights into the
satellite systems over the years have been truly invaluable.
We appear to be entering a period where "budget considerations" are attacking
our abilities to maintain high performance LDM relays. I hope that this, too,
shall pass, and encourage everyone to keep their relays available, as much as
possible for downstream users. It's through the community that we are strongest.
Regards
Gerry

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Victor Gensini <[ vgensini@xxxxxxxxx ](