Re: [ldm-users] About LDM services from Texas A&M University

  • To: Donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] About LDM services from Texas A&M University
  • From: "Knight, David" <dknight@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 17:40:59 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
It surprises me that tamu no longer wants to receive data via LDM

On Dec 5, 2017, at 3:36 PM, Donna Cote
<d-cote@xxxxxxxx<mailto:d-cote@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Important information if you use, or sometimes use, LDM from
ldm.tamu.edu<http://ldm.tamu.edu/>.

Howdy,

It is a with a sad heart to say that the LDM Service that has been provided,
for many years, from ldm.tamu.edu<http://ldm.tamu.edu/>, that is, from The
Academy at Texas A&M University, will come to an end sometime in the Spring of
2018.

There seems to be little interest in continuing this Service here at Texas A&M.
In an effort to show there is a need for this Service, please fill out this ten
question questionnaire on SurveyMonkey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBMKQTN>
(https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBMKQTN).

Also, we could use as many letters of support as we can possibly get. Please
give a statement about how you currently use this Service and why Texas A&M
works best for you (e.g., not allowed from anywhere else or speed of
transmission). Such letters (or emails) will not be used to sell addresses to
marketers but be used, solely, to foster, and promote, continued participation
as an LDM Server on the IDD.

​Thank you, Donna​
--
Donna Cote
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and

​mailing address:​
​Donna Cote
The Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and
   Learning Technologies
Texas A&M University
3139 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3139