[ldm-users] About LDM services from Texas A&M University

*Important information if you use, or sometimes use, LDM from ldm.tamu.edu
<http://ldm.tamu.edu>.*

Howdy,

It is a with a sad heart to say that the LDM Service that has been
provided, for many years, from ldm.tamu.edu, that is, from The Academy at
Texas A&M University, will come to an end sometime in the Spring of 2018.

There seems to be little interest in continuing this Service here at Texas
A&M. In an effort to show there is a need for this Service, please fill out
this ten question questionnaire on SurveyMonkey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBMKQTN>
(*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBMKQTN
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBMKQTN>*).

Also, we could use as many letters of support as we can possibly get.
Please give a statement about how you currently use this Service and why
Texas A&M works best for you (e.g., not allowed from anywhere else or speed
of transmission). Such letters (or emails) will not be used to sell
addresses to marketers but be used, solely, to foster, and promote,
continued participation as an LDM Server on the IDD.

​Thank you, Donna​
--
Donna Cote
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and

​mailing address:​

​Donna Cote
The Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and
   Learning Technologies
Texas A&M University
3139 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3139