[ldm-users] Request for Upstream Feed

Hi All,

I’m an alum and volunteer for the Ohio State Department of Geography and assist
with the upkeep of our LDM.  We are in the process of switching servers (from
our own physical server to university managed servers) and as a result our
domain name/IP is about to change.  I no longer have contact with those who
currently provide data to us.  Would a fellow educational institution be
willing to serve as a fallback to Unidata as an upstream feed for us? (Please
feel free to contact me directly)

There used to be an online directory at Unidata’s site with all of the admins
for various institutions but I think it has been taken offline, so hopefully
this is the appropriate channel for such a request.

Thank you in advance.

Phil Birnie
The Ohio State Department of Geography

  • Search the ldm-users archives: