Re: [ldm-users] FYI...NOAAport transition update

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

I just received word that the transition phase of the NOAAport data feed will begin on December 5, 2017, and end on January 16, 2018. Additional NWS Service Change Notices will be forthcoming on the exact details, but for planning purposes, I wanted all of you to know this as quickly as possible.

Gilbert,

Thanks for the headsup. Could you briefly describe what this transition involves and whether it will affect sites which do NOT have a NOAAport satellite receiver/ingest? Thanks.

Tom McDermott                           Email: tmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Building Coordinator, Lennon Hall       Phone: (585) 395-5718
305 Lennon Hall                         Fax: (585) 395-2416
The College at Brockport State University of New York

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste
Staff Meteorologist

Environmental Health and Safety
Labs for Wellness 154 | DeKalb, Illinois 60115
815-753-5492
gilbert@xxxxxxx<mailto:gilbert@xxxxxxx>
http://weather.admin.niu.edu<http://weather.admin.niu.edu/>

Everyone. Home. Safely.