[ldm-users] New data-curation Unidata email list

  • To: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ldm-users] New data-curation Unidata email list
  • From: daryl herzmann <akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:48:21 -0500 (CDT)
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Hello ldm-users and gembud,

A new Unidata email list has been established that may interest some of you. The list is titled 'data-curation' and has a charter of:

  This mailing list is for community discussion centered on the curation
  of Unidata-provided data. Topics include the provenance of observation
  station metadata, usage of various data formats, and processing of
  Unidata-provided feeds as related to both current use and long-term
  storage of the data.