Re: [ldm-users] NOAAPort Product Latency

Out of curiousity, is it possible you recieved the files earlier, and that you re-received them later?

Possibly the new versions of the files over-wrote the older versions?

Well I suppose anything is possible.. I'm still alive and never thought I'd make it this far :)

Logic would dictate though that I would not have received a product alert (which is why I checked) if the product came in, and then was written over again later ... but what i'll do to make sure, is edit the pqact to file products as well as encoding them in two separate directories and allow it to run for a few days to compare... but I should mention that Greg (Thompson - UCAR) .. also noticed product delays which would make me lean the other way... However, it certainly never hurts to make sure.. I'll set that up quick and watch it to let you know :)

cheers,

--patrick

  • Search the ldm-users archives: