Re: [ldm-users] LDM 6.13.2 released

  • To: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] LDM 6.13.2 released
  • From: "Rodger R. Getz" <rgetz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 11:30:57 -0500
Let me add my thanks for all the help that Gilbert provides to the community.
Being a beta tester is no fun and can be very time consuming. Gilbert helps out
a lot of folks (including me) who depend on him for his experience and
insights.

It goes without saying that Steve, Tom, and others at Unidata have provided a
high level of service for many years to the entire weather community. I’ve had
the pleasure of working with the folks at Unidata since about the early 1990’s
and have experienced that interaction as a NWS employee, Auburn University
representative, and now in the private sector. Unidata has been a major part of
the growth and modernization of meteorology in the United States and globally.

Rodger

Rodger R. Getz, President and CEO
AWIS Weather Services
1735 East University Drive, Suite 101
Auburn, AL 36830-5204

Website: http://www.awis.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AWISWeatherServices
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AWISweather
Phone: (334) 826-2149 ext 1004
Toll-free: (888) 798-9955 ext 1004
Toll-free Fax: (888) 374-8027

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.