Re: [ldm-users] question

TAMU is a relay (and an upstream provider). It appears that UNIDATA is
getting NOAAPort products. If your "allow" from TAMU doesn't restrict this
feed, you should be able to see these products in your LDM queue.

"The NOTHER datastream along with all of the other datastreams that are
populated with NOAAPort SBN products is readily available in the IDD; one
does not need their own NOAAPort satellite ingest capability to have the
feed."
On Mar 2, 2016 1:50 PM, "Justin Balbierer" <jbalbier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Donna -
>
> Does TAMU provide access to the NOTHER channel of LDM? I saw in a recent
> unidata message that simulated GOES-R comes in through the NOTHER feed.
>
> Best Regards,
> Justin

  • Search the ldm-users archives: