Re: [ldm-users] LDM 6.12.14 crashing on only one machine, need help

On Wed, 2 Sep 2015, Patrick L. Francis wrote:

The answer is we live in a world where there is no such thing as 3 identical
machines. take 3 servers off a production line, install the same os in the
same manner in the same way "something" will be different. anything from
voltage variances (cpu mem) to drivers to bios to different feeds on each
box. that "something" will often trigger "something" to occur, such as a
buffer overflow. remove all those things which logically solve a problem, no
matter how logical, only the illogical remain to explain the variant.

Yessir, and I will be doing a memory test to make sure it isn't bad!

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **