Re: [ldm-users] LDM tables issue?

Bruce,

The `noaaportIngester` utility can be configured to use a different log
file than the LDM log file via the "-u" option. If that option is used,
then messages will be logged according to the entry for "local<n>", where
<n> is the argument of the "-u" option. For example, the following LDM
configuration-file entry

EXEC    "noaaportIngester -m 224.0.1.1 -n -u 3"

will cause messages to be logged according to the "local3" entry in the
system logging daemon's configuration-file.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson