Re: [ldm-users] The beginning of the end of FM-12 SYNOP...

Dear Christian and all,

Regarding other NMSs' announcements, following page is the most compact
list I know:
https://software.ecmwf.int/wiki/display/TCBUF/TAC+GTS+switch+off

As far as I know, Ireland and UK will stop TAC SYNOP in November.
Afterwards the LDM feed will contain TAC SYNOP from other countries,
probably.

--
TOYODA Eizi, Japan Meteorological Agency
toyoda.eizi@xxxxxxxxx / toyoda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,
--
Eiji (aka Eizi) TOYODA