Re: [ldm-users] ldmd.conf pathing

Hi,

Just to clarify, pqact(1) will interpret a relative pathname of its
configuration-file relative to the home directory of the LDM installation
($LDMHOME). With the advent of the LDM registry, pqact(1) interprets
relative pathnames of FILE actions relative to the LDM registry parameter
"/pqact/datadir-path" (the default is determined by the configure(1) script
and is "$LDMHOME/data" if that directory exists and "$LDMHOME/var/data" if
it doesn't). Execute the command "regutil /pqact/datadir-path" to see the
value of this parameter.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson